Monday 24 October 2011

To all those who brought in change

This post is dedicated to a new friend ( who's become a close one in NO time ) and all those people who brought in some serious change in me over the years or in a short span.

"I learn, I fall, I rise, I love, I hate, I confuse, I am confused, I complicate, I am complicated, I understand, I misunderstand, I respect, I dream, I cry, I laugh,
I EXPERIENCE, I GROW, I EVOLVE."

There are very few people who have seen me through this and they know who the real me is. Its very difficult handle somebody who had no focus in life, until sometime. Its commendable to even think that you guys handled me so well throughout.

This post is just to say thanks to all you guys who have been supportive (i know how much I troubled some of you) all through.

Some people realise their passions soon, some never realise, some are made to realise. I belong to the last category. And now, I feel complete. A mere Thanks would be an understatement.  

As for the new friend (I never told this), You came in when I needed somebody desperately. You impressed/ floored, understood, spoke when I needed somebody the most and spoilt my surprises :P. In No time you became special. Thanks for everything.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment