Tuesday 11 October 2011

My First Post.

Exicitement, Anxiety, Nervous.

These words pretty much define my current flow of thoughts. Blogging was never on my mind until somebody just told over a friendly banter , 'you have to be there' (joke,lol).
I never took it seriously until some harsh realisation ( i mean, seriously)  happened last month.

A lot has changed since then. Some conclusions and realisations have changed the whole way of my thinking. Sounds funny, my proudly boasting habbit of i-want-to-study-MBA (international business) has totally fallen apart. Forget, IB i'm in no mood to even do my MBA anymore in any field. Corporate world does make you take harsh decisions, at times.

At this confused juncture of my life, i decided to blog and kill time ( coz, my current client doesnt have enough work for me :P ). And now that i realised finance or anything remotely related to foreign trade ( my major feild of focus in B.Com {LOL, i know} ) is not my thing, the thought of working in one of the Big 4 doesn't seem alluring enough.

Life's crazy. What seemed to be the best thing that can happen to a 19 year old 6 months back has now become a mean of killing time. Instead of killing time doing nothing at home, Kill time here and get paid ( not a bad bargain :D). And, you do get to see some cute boys at client places :P.

I am so confused. I have no idea how to go about from here. So, here i stop.
If you manage to read the whole blog...do let me know your feedback.

Eagerness Starts. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment