Wednesday 12 October 2011

Time to mellow down.

While i was thinking what should be my second post. I heard the TV volume in my living room rise.
and it was him again. Times Now..News hour.

At 9 PM every night, (most days i enter home at that time. ) all I see is a man with smart spectacles and crisp suit screaming his guts out and almost jumping out of the TV. He's good. He can make any politician or anybody who's his current target pee in his pants. But, you dont have to sensationalise every bit of news possible. One could always mellow down a bit. 

If his shouting wasnt enough, we have these guests ( most of them are constant ) who speak ( yell ) without even listening to what he's asking.   I understand everybody wants to express their views but have some patience. Now, you just cannot talk some shit always. you have to talk sense at times as well. 

A request, please call relevant people. Now, How is shobha de concerened with kasab's trial? :o.

The show is a big hit with my family and most of other indian families as well i guess. You have almost transformed the indian media and I totally respect you for that. Thumbs up for bringing about changes and exposing some of the worst scams. But, sensationalising and shouting in the name debate is a sure no-no.


No comments:

Post a Comment