Thursday 31 May 2012

Surprises Galore.

Surprises and shocks have been the order of the day. While I made plans of surprising my family, life planned a better one for me.

I got through the first round of my dream college. Its half mission accomplished. I remember writing how the exam's GK paper got out the hidden power in me to see the marvels of night sky in broad day light. The examiner would have also seen the same reading my analytical and insightful answers and called me for an interview to just get more information on my hidden powers. Anyways, I get to go and attend the interview.

There is a small hiccup though. Two of my interviews are clashing. And there is a lot of opposition. Problems are part of life, I know. And yes, I am putting my foot down and standing up. This time I am winning.

On the surprise I planned:

I landed up in Bombay, without informing anybody and surprised paati (Granny)  and my cousin who was celebrating her 16th birthday. The rest knew I was coming. So, they were surprised and speechless for sometime. And I was too ecstatic to have successfully accomplished the plan and of course the feeling of being in Bombay.

So, let's see how things plan out. My mom just read an horoscope in a Tamil magazine that said 'nothing is going right in my life'. And I decided to look beyond it and say Mr. Astrologer and all the stars who are plotting against me, all the best. I am going for the kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment