Sunday 15 September 2013

Moments of pain

Some searing moments of pain, makes you go back in time and relive some moments, that most probably define your life today.

It was a lazy Saturday, when the news of a close relative being in the last stages of life reached us. As we pulled through the weekend, thinking about the moments spent, he was counting his last few minutes before leaving for a life beyond human imagination.

I don't remember the last time I met him, but this incident has made me realise that relationships can never be taken for granted. You never know when they might be gone. And today I might be a little more sadder than the rest, because I never bothered to make an extra effort to maintain relationships. Easier said than done, I might just make those phone calls and visits. I have learnt to value people and moments.

This news is probably a reminder that, life waits for none and you better make the most of it before you lose a track of it.

And Thatha (Grand Father), I haven't spent too much time with you. But, Patti (Grand Mom) keeps telling me about how much love and care you had for the family. RIP. Hope you have an amazing after life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment