Tuesday 3 April 2012

Blogging on the move.

I am blogging from the train and from my BRAND NEW LAPTOP. Ahh! It feels so good to own one. 
This is the first time I am traveling alone. Its nice to be alone and try to figure out things by your own.

Independence in every way. :)

The train journey has been good so far, if the initial goof ups are not considered. I got into a different compartment and walked my way to the other end of the train through the connecting plates. All I can say is, this is only the beginning of my self discovering journey- SDJ  ( I am going alone to a serene place, has to be SDJ ). Apart from that, one of the co- Passenger's is playing Rockstar in my compartment. Couldn't have asked for a better-first-time-all-alone-train-journey.

I am already feeling the I am going to Tamil Nadu pangs, considering the fact that there are so many veshti mama's* and mookuthi mami's*. Identifying a tamilian is easy, believe me on that. Our looks are not deceptive. We are easy on eyes.

On the journey, hope I get answers for some unanswered questions. Its the need of the hour. 

On other random stuff,

I saw 3 ( the kolaveri movie ) with an old friend. And WOW! I loved the movie. Dhanush, I am your fan and Shruthi looks BEAUTIFUL. The concept is neat and the twist blew me away. On the flip side, it drags in parts.




* Veshti- A 5 meter long white cloth that is draped from the hip by men ( Man's version of drape on skirt ).
* Mookuti- A piece of jewellery worn on the nose after it is pierced. Mostly it is diamond studded.
* Mama/ Mami- Indian translation for Uncle/Aunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment