Thursday 29 March 2012

Freshly unemployed update

I am Jobless. I have an exam in May but I cannot get enough of my bed. My laziness has touched an all time high and the soaring temperatures aren't helping much ( Its just March, Sun..take rest..cool off for a while. you'll have to burn so much more in May).

At times idleness sets in and gives laziness some complex, competition you see. An offspring of idleness, is screwing everything which is going just about fine. I have a PhD in screwing up things, Dr. Divya, PhD in screwing and re screwing already screwed screws (pure talent).

In brief, this is what I do/did:

I always have an idea of how things should go and when it doesn't, I do my best to make it go the way I it want to. So, when something wasn't going my way I tried messing things up. Thus, screwing people and hurting them. The worse part was, this time the magnitude of hurt was BIG. And I am shameful for the highly stupefied no brainier act that I did.

Consequences: lots of tears, innumerable 'sorry' messages, making up and making a promise ( I know its serious this time, so I dare not break it or else I am DEAD). 

Result:  I'm forgiven for the brainless blunder. *Wide Gratitude Grin* .    

Lesson: Let time take its course. Everything has a time and running against it would only add up to the already messed mess . So, let things be and go with the flow. And do not hold on to things. Live the moment and make it a memory, not a way of living.

I'm also hoping to get into my dream college, in spite of all the laziness, idleness and screwing up. Now, that's what you call dreaming ( only ) with eyes wide open.

Okay, I'm studying from today.

Apart from that I am eating a lot and piling on some baby fat ( Its just been 7629 days since I was born ).

So, after having such eventful freshly unemployed days, its time to pack bags and move. Not holiday. Its business ( read: desperate attempts to 'study') this time.

Random stuff, I got a new phone. Finally, an ANDROID. And I'm loving it.

     



No comments:

Post a Comment