Friday 27 April 2012

The Learning's

Whoa! time's flying.

 Its end of April and my self discovering journey has some worthwhile results already.  No wonder people say I'm glowing these days ( Healthy self boasting is good ).

Its been a fulfilling month in every aspect. 

There's been so much learning in these few days that I have begun to look beyond my self obsessed dreams. Life's never easy for anybody. Everybody has their share of ups and down's but at the end all that matters is have you lived through them courageously or left them mid way just because things weren't going as planned. 

Right now, nothing in my life is going the way I want it to. Its taking a lot of effort to still stand and say I am going ahead with my plan. When everybody around you has a say on everything your doing, it takes a toll on you. And just when you need somebody to stand there with you and say don't worry, it'll be alright, you have nobody. Trust me, that's a boon. It teaches you to be independent and makes you realize that the journey has to be traveled alone. 

This verse is making complete sense now from' The Brook' by Alfred Lord Tennyson

' For men may come and men may go, But I go on forever. '


The learning's.

1. Do not expect. It is the most difficult thing to do. I have been sincerely trying to work on it and I can proudly say I am succeeding, however slow it may be.

2. Giving matters, not how the other person perceives it. An important someone made me realize that the very thought of giving someone something out of love or appreciation is good in itself. And also what you give matters not how much you spent on it or how it is going to be used. So, give and forget.

3. Patience is the key to happiness. Never rush into things, either you'll loose interest in something or you'll end up being depressed. The sentence holds good for relationships as well. 

4. Nobody knows what is going on in your mind. All the stupid melodramatic serials and movies show utter crap. Its best to be frank ( not on your face, there's a difference). 

5. Trust is the key to every relationship. 

6. There's always a full stop.


Apart from this, I am loosing all the baby fat. About time, I ll soon be old enough to drink officially.

And time to pack bags and go back to the city of Nizam's. HOME! 


No comments:

Post a Comment