Saturday 8 November 2014

The Party Rescuer

Now, this has to be some sort of a miracle. Like life’s sending you signals which gets decoded as ‘life is a party, make sure you rock it’. Ok! The miracle part, so I was in the middle of an almost third-world crisis, when a close friend had a mad break-up on her birthday. So, she calls me at 2:00AM IST to discuss this issue, when I’m in deep slumber. After a non-stop wail for 1 hour she decided to call off her party. So, I being the good friend decided to organise a party and how do I do that in less than an 12 hours to plan.


I organised the guest list and nobody could come up with anything concrete. And the next stop was finding an online source, and boy! Did I find a great one? The website, karloparty.com, was a life saviour. It has everything one needs to plan a party anywhere in Mumbai. And so, the party was planned well within time and we partied HARD.

Thanks for saving the day, karloparty.com and yes ‘life’s a party, so rock it.’  

No comments:

Post a Comment