Thursday 19 January 2012

Final Plunge.

I DID IT!

Yes, Its bye bye to the corporate world. The Final Plunge is taken and life's never going to be the same.

I know, all this is sounding like some i-made-a-revolutionary-change for the wellness and prosperity of mankind  kind of lines. I totally believe that I did so.

Pros and cons of my revolutionary decision:

(Even I can do analysis..humph! :P)

1. Increase in the unemployment rate of the country. (-)

2. Transition from dependent to independent to dependent will add enough confusion and would also give some much needed brawn to the brain's of all the administrative people in my Dad's office. someones giving them work finally. ( + )

3. New gossip for the all gossip mongers in and outside the family. ( + )

4. Income to the company. I don't know how salary worth peanuts would make a difference. Anyways, they would pay a portion less in the monthly salary cycle. ( + )

5. No more auto rides to unheard of places. ( - )

6. No more office gossip sessions. ( - )

7. No more off site training trips. ( - )

8. No more night parties. ( - )

9. The company gets back the laptop. Loss on me totally. My Lappy has been more than a friend through my journey and parting with it is going to be heart wrenching. (-)

7. Pure Relief. Nothing's as bad as being in a place where you don't belong. Beats all the above cons.
( + + + + + + + )

All the above will hold good only from March. :P


Finally, A song that's been giving me a lot of positive feeling(s) off late. I don't know If it has helped in the  increase of hero moto corp's sales but has certainly done a whole lot of good for die hard A.R.Rahman fans.


And an another song just to make me feel even more good. ( It also has SRK :D :D in it )



Cheers to a new beginning.
Hum honge kamyab kyunki hum mei hain hero. :)
(we shall overcome coz each one has a hero in them. )

2 comments:

  1. All is well All is well :-)
    Cheers...
    When is the party???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *beaming*...Come down and we shall party hard. ;)

      Delete