Sunday 4 December 2011

Changes - order of my life.


Some relationships need time, space and patience. Such are the ones that last.
Running behind something and trying to keep a hold on everything that they do will only lead to a fall-out. At times its best to distance yourself from somethings to get back to your sane self. 

I Don't know how the change happened, but I'm glad that it did. I'm coming back to my normal self. Ignoring is not my habit and trying to do that is stupidity ( I tried doing it. Stupidity, I know! ). After some by-default introspection, I figured out that I did some dumb unlike-me stuff for lame reasons :|. And I'm beaming that, It all changed for good.

The change is attributed to a friend, who was at the receiving end all this while and strangely bore with all the nonsense and never complained ( If it was me, all hell would have broken loose) . Thanking would not be enough and apologies would probably undermine the friendship. Such is the relationship I enjoy. :) :)

I am learning new facets about myself and life seems to be a roller coaster ride for now. My mood swings are at an all time high. As they say, its just a matter of time before I eventually settle down. ( Hopefully )

Coming back to my randomness  :P

Doing something that you never thought you would is fun, no matter how silly or dumb it is.
I deactivated my facebook account ( part of a challenge ). And considering the fact that I was insanely addicted to it, I would take it to be an achievement. :P I know, until when is the question. Let's see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment