Thursday 1 December 2011

Better Job considerations.

Ad mist Stringent deadlines and almost sleepless nights people at my current client place have almost lost their sanity. Sadly, this time work's not the only thing to be blamed coz, the works just started. The blame totally falls on the so-called bonus that has been declared by my aapiss (office).

With so much displeasure around, a friend casually stated something that made me laugh my tummy out and then ponder over it.

What If, we apply for a security personnel's job.

Just think,
1. He gets to sit at one place and does work like making sure the courier is sent, registering the details of who's coming in and going out.
2. More PAY. ( Yes, its more than the first stage of the hierachy and he has increments. :| )
3. No Over time.
4. He can talk over the phone all the time, FREE of cost. ( office phone )
5. No khit-pit from the client.
6.  Fixed job timings.

And I figured out that the security personnel in my office is a  B.A. graduate. :o  I have the I-dont-know-how-to-react expression on my face.

The negative points would be the blue and blue uniform and he doesn't get a laptop.

But, aren't making compromises a part of life. ;)

Considerations start. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment